Why use the breath
The breath is a good friend it is always with us.
- The breath can be used by anyone, it doesn’t matter what race
or religion or class or country they belong to.
- The breath is a link between the mind and the body.
- We can control the breath, or let it work on its own.
- We learn about how our own mind works by simply observing
- When the mind is upset, you can notice the breath gets hard
- If you just keep watching the breath, the mind calms down
naturally and you will notice the breath getting softer.